The inaugural CAPA Latin America Aviation Summit in Cartagena, 11-12 September, will bring together high ranking executives of airlines, airports and travel and government organisations from across Latin America and beyond to address the key strategic and commercial issues affecting aviation development in the continent.
Issues to be covered include:
- Latin American Aviation & Tourism:Gold Discovered
- What Happens To Tourism When You Change The Rules?
- Peru, Viva Peru and the Growth of Tourism
- Brazil On The Rise
- The Future of the Caribbean Market
- Long-Haul Flights To South America
- New Low-Cost Airlines In Latin America
|Submit your details for event updates|