The premier global airline strategy summit – CEOs from all regions and business models gather for high level panel discussions and a gala roundtable dinner.
· Hybridisation, as LCCs evolve towards full service and as legacy airlines look for LCC solutions;
· New joint venture models, bilateral alliances and global alliances, codesharing, as airlines search for durable models for the future;
· The roles of the Gulf carriers in transforming long haul connectivity;
· Finding IT solutions to support new connectivity, commercial and retail needs;
· Airports adapting to support the new airline methodologies; and
· Regulators and governments straining to keep up with the public interest issues.
Tim Clark, President, Emirates:
“It is a world that is changing; business models have to change to adapt, otherwise they will not survive. But if you do adapt and align, then the opportunities are endless. If you remain locked in your old ways, your old thinking and old practices, you’re not going to make it.” CAPA World Aviation Summit, 26 November 2013.